Friday, February 20, 2009

Lazy Crete weekend



Mom and Dad watched Reef again today so we headed down after school/work. We had a relaxing night eating a yummy casserole and singing Irish songs with Deb and Kurt (mom and dad's best friends.) Reef slept pretty good, as compared to last time we were in Crete. We were a little loud with the singing and he woke up at 10:30ish. I finally let him cry himself to sleep around midnight and we followed at around 12:45! Reef then woke around 5am and the only way he would go to sleep was for me to let him nurse in bed-lying down- and then just sleep with me. I try not to do this too often, but in order to get some more sleep, you gotta do, what you gotta do!

We were finally up for the day around 7:30am and that was fine for me! We hung out in Crete until about 4pm and then headed home.

Here are a couple photos from the last time we were in Crete!

No comments: