Monday, February 16, 2009

Reef's first trip to the dentist



Reef came with mommy to the dentist today as she had her 6 month check up. He was a pretty good boy until about half way through and he did NOT want to sit politely in his car seat any more. The hygienist just had to polish and Dr. Lacey had not yet been in yet, so we gambled and had Reef sit in the chair with me. It worked perfectly. He got a travel size box of toothpaste to gnaw on and he intensely watched as she finished me up.

Once Dr. Lacey came Reef was intrigued by what he was doing to me (do I see dentist in the future?) and watched him very closely. Dr. Lacey even checked out Reef's teeth, as small as they are, and gave us a baby/kid toothbrush to start using. This is now Reef's favorite teether and I figure, it can't be bad to let him chew on a toothbrush a couple times a day...it just will get him in the habit, right? :)

The pictures are from today and Tuesday!

1 comment:

EricAndErica said...

I read the title and was like, OH NO am I supposed to have taken Claire to the dentist?! :) Phew!