Tuesday, February 17, 2009

First Step...


So tonight Reef took his first step without holding on to anything and he got a face full of foot...my foot that is. For some odd reason, Reef loves chewing on toes...his toes, my toes, Jared's toes...YUCK! He was standing up with the footstool when he launched himself forward with one step and ate my foot! I was so shocked because I was talking on the phone and could just see out of the corner of my eye the action!

He has been getting pretty brave lately so I knew it would be happening soon. He'll stand up and then take his hands off the object and raise them in the air, I'm guessing mostly for balance, but sometimes it looks like he's doing it to say, "Look mom, no hands!" Hehehe. He's growing up too fast, but I love every minute I have with him.

I had to have a picture, but this one is old...Jared stuck one of the dog's toys (although Reef likes it better than Enzo) in Reef's pants to make it look like a tail or stinger... :)

1 comment:

EricAndErica said...

AHH--watch out world, here comes Reef!!! :) Not too surprising...you're going to have a wild one on your hands! Sorry we missed you today...Claire is feeling a bit under the weather. We were supposed to have playgroup today and missed that too :(