Monday, January 19, 2009

7 months old


So 7 Months came and went SUPERFAST. I cannot believe we are more than 1/2 way through a year. It also seems faster because Reef is just doing new things so quickly. He is crawling everywhere, Pulling himself up on everything...not just "Reef-height" things, the fridge, the dresser, the wall...wherever! He also will "walk" around after he pulls himself up on something, holding onto whatever he pulled himself up on. He has tried to take a step toward me, but it's mainly leaning forward and falling to me. Silly boy forgets to move his feet!

He heftily (is that a word?!?) weighs in around 20 lbs and is still stretching upward...I haven't gotten the tape measure out to see just how tall he's getting. Someday soon I will, if I think about it! Overall he's a good boy and just loves to explore. OH how I wish it were nice out so we could explore outside too! I know he's getting cramped up inside so we make many outings to friends houses and the mall to explore different places.

What a joy to have a baby boy!

No comments: