Friday, January 30, 2009

Stomach VIRUS

Beware of the stomach virus that is going around. I am pretty sure I got it from Lakeview Elementary where I subbed today because it was the first time I subbed all week. I didn't do much else this week besides go to the mall, have Erica and Claire over, and feed my cousins cats!

I started feeling sick around 5ish and thought it had just been something I ate...I did enjoy a doughnut at school this morning something I haven't indulged in for quite sometime. We headed over to Jamie and Nate's house around 8 and I thought if I just kept drinking water it would eventually go away...BOY WAS I WRONG! I ended up getting sick at their house around 10 and on the way home around 40th & Hwy 2~ NOT COOL. It ended up sticking around until about 3 or 4 am and all Saturday I felt WORTHLESS. Jared was a good sport and entertained Reef for most of the day, letting me sleep and try to eat a little.

Jared ended up enjoying the condensed version of the virus around 4 am Monday morning. I call it the condensed version because it was no where near what I had and he DID NOT enjoy having it come out both ends at the same time! Pretty tricky...I'll leave it at that!

No comments: