Monday, January 5, 2009

First Veggie



Today Reef got his first taste of "real" food: Pureed sweet potatoes! He enjoyed them VERY much, even with having a slight cold that we caught from a friend! Luckily it isn't too bad and we won't be needing to go to the doctor. I checked with the friend and they had been to the doctor and said it will just have to run it's course and it'll take about 10 days to fully go away! FUN, fun. I calculate that we've "had" the cold for about 3 days, so the worse is yet to come.

This morning Reef didn't want to eat much cereal, and I am guessing it's because his nose is quite stuffy and he has a slight cough. He's getting enough milk from me, I'm not going to push it. It should be quite interesting to see how the cold is progressing and how he enjoys the food! I can't wait to start something else....in 3-5 days as is recommended! I'm sure he won't have allergies since neither Jared or I have them, but it's better to be safe than sorry!

No comments: