Thursday, January 8, 2009

GO GATORS!

Jared enjoyed the first half of the game at Lincoln Surgical Center with his dad, but was getting too anxious and had to come home for the second half. Cyndi, Reef, Enzo and I enjoyed the game from our house and had pizza, pie and ice cream as a special treat. Ok, well, maybe Cyndi and I enjoyed those treats along with some adult barley pops as well. Enzo always enjoys his dog food and Reef had some yummy sweet potatoes and rice cereal.

This was definitely a game that you couldn't just sit back and relax to, and if you were, you don't have a pulse! We were getting into it and I was pretty tired! It was fun and exhilerating all at the same time, but I have a happy household for at least another year with the gators coming out on top!

I was taking pictures of Reef in his new gator warm ups and as I was looking through the pictures this one stuck out and it almost looks like he's striking the Heisman pose! I thought it was cute, and of course Jared liked it!

Here's to another year of Tim Tebow!

No comments: