Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Why I have a blog

I love updating family and friends on our family's life and what's great about a blog is that you can write WHATEVER you please because it's your blog. If you don't like what I write, that's fine, you can harbor an opinion, but something that I learned in elementary school still rings true for today and will continue to stay true for the rest of my life: If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.

I know I am confusing some people right now, but that's okay. I was recently so hurt by a comment that I broke down. I have NEVER said anything offensive on this blog and will continue to write what I wish because as I said before it is MY blog. If you have a problem with something I write, please take it up with me personally.

Thanks and have a great day.

1 comment:

Tiff said...

I love "stalking" your blog, Jules!