Saturday, January 10, 2009

Girls NIGHT OUT



I enjoyed a girls night and Jared was able to hang out with some buddies while Reef was entertaining Grammy and Grampy Rohrs tonight!

I went and picked up Breanna and we met a few other friends downtown around 7:30. For those of you familiar with the downtown scene, it's NOT BUSY at that time, but we had a good time talking. We had some Elk Creek Water at Sandy's and then went to Iguana's and Voda (the martini bar located in the back of Iguana's) I dropped Breanna off back at home around 11:00 and was home "early." Jared picked up Reef and we enjoyed our time out.

Pictured: Breanna, Dez and I

2 comments:

EricAndErica said...

I love your shirt in these pics! Do you remember where you got it? I need it :)

Jared, Julie, Reef & Ayrton Rohrs said...

Clearance at Kohls! Gotta love it. I got it just a few days before the girls night, so they might still have them!