Thursday, January 1, 2009

Go Huskers!!!


We headed back over to Joe and Ivy's for the football game and I had quite the ordeal getting my husband out of bed! Reef woke up at 8 and wanted to nurse, but then he let me go back to sleep for another 2 hours and then we were up for the day. Jared on the other hand slept until about 11:30 when I woke him and said that I'd like to get going to watch the game.

We were on the road at 10 after 12. Pretty good for him, considering he took a shnap (shower-nap.) We got there in time to wonder if we'd make it through the game not looking like amateurs! I headed out to get us some grub...$5.55 Hot and Ready pizza! Pizza Pizza! And we watched the game...using the term WE loosely of course as Jared and most of the other guests at Joe and Ivy's took a nap during the game at one point or another! Reef was even able to take a 30 minute snooze during the 3rd quarter.

It was a good day, but long, after a long night before and we headed home before supper to relax. So far, so good 2009!

No comments: