Monday, January 12, 2009

Walking the Mall


g
Since it's been so cold out I've been going to the mall to walk and of course window browse. Today Reef and I met Erica and Claire for lunch and a little exercise. We had to stop at the play area by Younkers and Dillards to see what the little tykes could do. Since we hadn't seen Erica or Claire for awhile, they were amazed at how much Reef is getting around. Reef really liked to pull himself up on this fish and Claire liked climbing the stairs and sliding down the ramp (which I failed to get a picture of.) I also tried to get Reef to crawl through this tunnel, but I didn't have any luck! It was a fun afternoon and we left the mall just in time to dodge the snow that came quickly this afternoon.

1 comment:

EricAndErica said...

That pic of the two of them is too funny-Reef just looks so much older than Claire! :) The other pic (with the tunnel) is really good of Reef too! :)